Diva Princess Home
I’m a diva princess
can’t believe I’ve been blogging for less than five months already and as you can see in my blogs, I love football – obsessed is more like it. Especially over Cristiano Ronaldo (although I hate his whoring ways) and Liverpool players. I also love Harry Potter and Twilight and Harry/Ginny fanfictions. And Jeff Hardy rocks no matter what you say…
While i was reading hgfan1111 livejournal, i saw this Q & A and i decided to post my answer:
(1)Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. I always imagine someone is inside my closet.
(2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Well, if they’re a 5 star hotel. And from another country.
(3) Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
(4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Are you crazy? of course not.
(5) Are you eating anything right now?
Yeah. I’m eating chocolate-mallows.
(6) Who do you think reads your answers?
Me!!! and you???
(7) Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes. Someone gave it to me last christmas so it has my name on it.
(8) Where are you?
Work (and yes i’m using the work computer)
(9) What’s your plan for the day?
Go home before 7 and visit a bookstore (again)
(10) Are you reading any books right now?
This exact moment?? Nope. But later i plan to read Breaking Dawn again.
(11) Is it cold out?
26 degrees. The wind is a little bit chilly.
(12) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes when i have time. (Weird)
(13) Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was little. And only once.
(14) Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
(15) Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I put them in my mouth, but no chewing.
(16) How many people have slept in your bed this week?
Me and only me.
(17) Favourite place to buy make-up?
(18) What is your “Song of the week”?
I have KC Concepcion’s version of Kenny Loggins “For the First Time”
(19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes. And esp. if its Frank Lampard of Chelsea. He look so good in pink. Manly.
(20) Do you still watch cartoons?
A lot. Ben10, Dora, Tom and Jerry, Mr. Bean cartoons
(21) What’s your favourite love movie?
As of this moment the only one i can think of is Ever After
(22) Where would you bury hidden treasures if you had some?
I wouldn’t bury them, i will flaunt them.
(23) What do you drink with dinner?
(24) What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
(25) What is your favourite food/cuisine?
Chinese Dimsum, Quesadillas
(26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Never Been Kissed, Notting Hill, The Holiday
(27) Last person you hugged/kissed?
My niece Mae Mae
(28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
A girl scout. I love the uniform.
(29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If i can, but really no.
(30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I think two months ago. I wanted so badly to say something to friend so i wrote her an old fashioned letter.
(31) Can you change the oil in a car?
Nope, isn’t that someone’s job?
(32) Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, i dont have a car.
(33) Run out of gas?
Please see no. 32
(34) Favourite kind of sandwich?
(35) Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Spanish omelet and cereals
(36) What is your usual bedtime?
11pm – 1am
(37) Are you lazy?
(38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
It is only now that Halloween is observed here in manila. When i was a kid, the only time i get to dress up is UN Day and Santacruzan.
(39) How many languages do you know?
English, Filipino (trying to learn French, Spanish and German)
(40) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
(41) Which are better, Lego’s or Lincoln logs?
Heard of Lego only.
(42) Are you stubborn?
(43) Who is better… Leno or Letterman?
(44) Ever watch soap operas?
I live in the Philippines and we have lots of soap operas. Mexican, Venezuelan, Koreans
(45) Afraid of heights?
Very much so.
(46) Sing in the car?
When there’s a good music playing
(47) Dance in the shower?
Nope i might slipped and bang my head… i usually sing.
(48) Dance in the car?
Nope. Wiggling is more like it
(49) Ever used a gun?
Yes. When i joined the gun club one time
(50) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nope, i love musical but not the High School musical type, right.
(51) Is Christmas stressful?
In the past, it was but last year, i decided not to let it be stressful and i have so much fun.
(52) Ever eat a perogi?
Using Margaret’s finding of it:
Pierogi (also perogi, perogy, pirohi, piroghi, pirogi, pirogen, pierogy, or pyrohy), from the Proto-Slavic “pir” (festivity), is the name most commonly used in English speaking areas to refer to a variety of Slavic semicircular (or, in some cuisines, square) boiled dumplings of unleavened dough stuffed with varying ingredients.
It sounds delicious, i might try it.
(53) Favourite type of fruit pie?
(54) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
(55) Do you believe in ghosts?
(56) Ever have deja-vu moments?
(57) Take a vitamin daily?
(58) Wear slippers?
Yes. I love slippers. Ipanema and Havaianas
(59) Wear a bath robe?
Nope. I gave away mine, I prefer to dress in the bathroom
(60) What do you wear to bed?
(61) Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Shopwise. (I’m in Manila)
(62) Nike or Adidas?
(63) Cheetos Or Fritos?
(64) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I’m allergic to both
(65) Ever hear of “gorp”?
(66) Ever taken dance lessons?
(67) Is there someone you would like to kiss?
(68) Can you curl your tongue?
(69) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
(70) Own any record albums?
Nope, but my father had and when he died i gave it away and i only left Frank Sinatra’s albums.
(71) Own a record player?
We used to.
(72) Regularly burn incense?
Once in a while.
(73) Ever been in love?
(74) Hot tea or cold tea?
(75) Tea or coffee?
(76) Favourite kind of cookie?
(77) Can you swim well?
I don’t swim because i can’t.
(78) Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
For like 15 seconds
(79) Are you patient?
(80) DJ or band, at a wedding?
(81) Ever won a contest?
Yes, i won an Avon essay contest and trivia contests.
(82) Ever had plastic surgery?
I hope not
(83) Which are better black or green olives?
(84) Can you knit or crochet?
I don’t want to.
(85) Wash room or bathroom?
(86) Do you want to get married?
As of this moment, no.
(87) Who was your HS crush?
A guy named Carmelo
(88) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
(89) Do you have kids?
(90) Do you want kids?
I love them but as for me, no. I’m a worry-wart. Anywayz, i have my nephews and nieces to dote on.
(91) What’s your favourite colour?
Pink and purple
(92) Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my father.
(93) Who do you wanna see right now?
The Liverpool FC players, I wish….
(94) What is your dream job?
I really really want to be an archaeologist.
(95) Rainy days or sunny days?
Rainy so I can crawl under a blanket and just read the day away.
(96) NBC, FOX, ABC, or CBS?
(97) Tigger or Pooh?
(98) Alvin, Simon, or Theodore?
(99) Romance or straight to the point?
(100) Happy or rich?
Happy and rich.
19 November 2008, 6:38 pm
20 weird things about me
- I’m excited over a new copy of Buy and sell.
- I love going to a home depot.
- I always think I’m still 14 years old.
- If I happen to like an author and her novels is a series, I would buy all the books first before I continue reading it.
- I like cristiano ronaldo but I hate Manchester united.
- I collect cookbooks but haven’t tried cooking yet.
- I collect books about King Arthur and his legends but haven’t really read any of it.
- I won’t write in my journal if I don’t have a purple gel pen and it has to be0.5.
- I can eat yang chow with siomai for my lunch 5 days in a row.
- I can read Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunters, Dream-Hunters and Were-Hunters series over and over again.
- I have to make and write a wish three times for it to come true. (Only if I really, really want it.)
- I believe that there is no good and no evil thing in life, but thinking makes it so.
- I always cry at the ending of Never Been Kissed.
- Witches and wizards are real.
- I still make a wish on a star.
- I go ecstatic at the sight of many books but not a library.
- I believe that The Sphinx at Giza is telling us something we need to discover.
- Fireworks can lift up my spirit.
- I won’t eat Pez, which is absolutely my favorite candy, if it’s not in Snoopy Pez Dispenser.
- All spaghettis are yummy.
7 june 2009, 10:15 pm